Once you have completed the nine toolkits, please confirm that you:
- have gained excellent networking, communication, and ability to use social media in various settings.
- know how to make culture a more accessible concept for communities.
- have the ability to use culture to promote wellbeing and connectivity within communities.
- know how to develop storytelling skills.
- can recognise how to the development of local enterprise takes place.
- have an enhanced understanding of Asset Based Community Development.
- have knowledge of how to use Art and Culture for Social Cohesion.
- have knowledge of the legal framework (regulation of activities, statutes linked to the exercise of certain professions, intellectual property law).